Privacy and data protection policy of www.martagilabogados.com
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Marta Gil Abogados (hereinafter also the Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
* Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April
27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of data (RGPD).
* Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
* Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Development Regulation of LO 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
* Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic
Identity of the person responsible for the treatment of personal data
The person responsible for the treatment of personal data collected at Marta Gil
Marta Gil Varela, with NIF 28.903.981-L (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment), being their contact details the following:
Postal address: c / Villas Quinto G-2, CP 41089, Quinto, Dos Hermanas (Seville). Contact phone: 629 747 692
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of personal data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Marta Gil Abogados through the forms extended
on its pages will be incorporated and will be processed in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and comply the commitments established between it and the
user. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned regulations,
except for the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD, a record of treatment activities is maintained that specifies, according to its purposes, the treatment activities carried out and the others circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the user’s personal data will be subject to the following principles, set out in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of the LO 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of rights digital:
* Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the user’s consent will be required at all times after completely transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
* Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
* Principle of integrity and confidentiality.
* Principle of proactive responsibility: the controller will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the aforementioned principles.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated at Marta Gil Abogados are only identifying
data. In no case will special categories of personal data be treated within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. Marta Gil Abogados agrees to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the user for the treatment of their data for one or more specific purposes.
The user will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and in any case, only for a period of one month, or until the user requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
Personal data will never be shared with third parties.
Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 of the RDPD and 7 of the Organic Law
3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantees of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the treatment of your personal data lawfully by Marta Gil Abogados.
Secret and security of personal data
Marta Gil Abogados agrees to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures in a way that guarantees the security of personal data.
The website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential way, being the transmission of data between the server and the user and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
Likewise, Marta Gil Abogados undertakes to communicate to the user any possible violation of the security of personal data that involves risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The user may exercise the following digital rights:
*Right of access.
* Right of rectification
* Right of withdrawal
* Right to limitation of treatment.
* Right to data portability.
* Right of opposition.
* Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
These rights will be exercised through a written communication addressed to Marta
Gil Abogados with the reference “RGPD-www.martagilabogados.com” specifying:
* Name, surname and DNI of the user, or power of attorney in case of representation.
* Request with the specific reasons for the information request to which you want to access.
*Domicile for the purpose of notifications.
* Date and reliable signature of the applicant.
This request and the attached documentation will be sent to Marta Gil Abogados, to the postal or electronic addresses provided above.
Links to third party websites
The website may contain hyperlinks or links that allow access to pages other than those of Marta Gil Abogados and therefore are not operated by it. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policy, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy policies.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the user considers that there is a problem or infringement of current regulations, he will have the right to effective judicial protection, making the corresponding claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.